PB & Joy Project
PB & Joy Project works with food banks and schools to give kids living in food insecurity more of what they need: food for their bodies AND food for their souls.
By wrapping the 18 oz plastic jars of peanut butter going home with kids through the Backpack Program in schools with positive, encouraging messages we’re reminding them of the valuable, beautiful people they are every time they see that jar. The more they see it, the more they’ll feel it. And the more they feel it, the more they’ll believe it.
Please join us by donating peanut butter (only 18 oz plastic jars for backpacks, please), or money to buy peanut butter, to The Joy Team.
- Body Bliss Yoga Studio – 1887 Main Street Suite B, Washougal
- Firstenburg Community Center – 700 Northeast 136th Ave, Vancouver
- Hough Elementary School – 1900 Daniels St, Vancouver
- Kazoodles Toys – B-3, 13503 Southeast Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver
- Marshall Community Center – 1009 East McLoughlin Boulevard Vancouver
- McKELL GRAFF, PLLC – 3214 NE 42nd St, Ste C, Vancouver
- Pacific Midwifery, Menopause & Women’s Health – Second Floor of the Medical Building attached to Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Total Merchant Concepts – 12300 NE Fourth Plain, Vancouver
- Umpqua Bank – Esther Short (720 Esther Street, Vancouver, WA 98660)
- Umpqua Bank -Vancouver Downtown (1400 Washington Street, Vancouver, WA 98660)
- Umpqua Bank -Mill Plain (12019 SE Mill Plain BLVD, Vancouver, WA 98684)
- Umpqua Bank -Evergreen Square (16409 SE 1st Street, Vancouver, WA 98684)